How far along? 11 weeks (yesterday)
Weight gain/loss: I kept myself at 7 lbs for the past week. Woohoo!
Maternity clothes? Bobby got me a couple tops without the scrunchy side things, so I wore those last week, but still wearing my normal clothes other than that.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Not too shabby. I don't sleep like a rock, but it's not horrible either. I feel pretty well rested during the day.
Best moment this week? Our family walk on Sunday morning. I love getting out and doing something active so early. It really makes for a productive rest of the day and makes you feel good. Not to mention enjoying it all with my loves!
Food cravings? I don't really even know anymore. I just feel hungry a lot :)
Gender: I don't know what to think anymore lol.
Belly button in or out? Still in.
Movement? I'm still having moments where I think I could be feeling the baby, but I highly highly doubt I am. Just gas, I guess!
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing the baby again on March 2nd :)
Weekly wisdom: Drink water, water and more water. Just when I think I've got my water consumption under control, I fall off track and have an instant headache...
Milestones: The baby should be growing it's sexual organs this week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment