How far along? 15 weeks on Monday.
Weight gain/loss: Up 12 still. So depressing!
Maternity clothes? Here and there, but still not too heavily.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Still decent. I find that laying on my left side when I first get into bed makes me feel like I want to puke, but on my back or right side I'm fine.
Best moment this week? Getting asked by a random guy in the company gym if I was pregnant. Now, some of you are probably wondering why that's a highlight of my week, but honestly, it put a smile on my face. It confirmed to me that I'm out of the "looking like I had too many Shamrock Shakes" phase :)
Food cravings? Still no cravings, but I never really feel satisfied. Full? Yes, but I finad myself always thinking about something else that might fill that void in my belly. That non-existent, you don't need to eat anything else, void. :: insert eye roll here::
Gender: Not yet. I doubt we will on Friday, so if we don't, I will be sure to find out at our appointment three weeks after.
Belly button in or out? Still in. It never popped out with Jordan, but you could tell it was being pushed and I just noticed the other day that it's looking the same way already.
Movement? Yup, yup, yup. Nothing crazy, but it's there!
What I'm looking forward to: Our next appointment on Friday and getting rid of my headaches. I thought they were related to dehydration, but I've been drowning myself in water and still manage to have at least one a day, if not more. I'm headed to the chiropractor in a few, in hopes that maybe they're being caused by tension in my neck or something. Wish me luck!
Milestones: Our little babe can now perceive light and is making more purposeful movements, like sucking it's thumb! So cute :)
And since it doesn't look like I'm going to have time to take a pic this week, I'll share this one from an awesome iPhone app that I have called Sprout...

No comments:
Post a Comment