Tuesday, March 27, 2012

16 Weeks!

How far along? 16 weeks yesterday! (I have a feeling it's going to be pretty much impossible to get belly pics on Mondays now that I'm involved in this new boot camp endeavor - more on that to come soon - so I'll do my best and post as close to Mondays as possible. 
Weight gain/loss: Only gained 1 lb this past week. Must be the boot camp I've been doing ;)
Maternity clothes? Nothing crazy still, but my maternity jeans are definitely more comfortable than my fat jeans. I just don't fill them out fully yet.
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep? Pretty good.
Best moment this week? Our appointment on Friday and getting to see the Bebe!
Food cravings? Not so much.
Gender: Not so much. Looks like I should have another appointment around 19 week, so that will probably be it. (Hint, hint Bobby!)
Belly button in or out? Still in.
Movement? Definitely. I could have sworn a felt a big kick from the outside on my left side the other night, but have yet to feel anything remotely close since then, so maybe it was more wishful thinking than reality.
What I'm looking forward to: Boot camp tonight (yes, I might be a bit crazy) and the weekend. I have boot camp Monday, Wednesday, Friday this week and Bobby will be home late on Tuesday and Thursday. Busy, busy week!
Milestones: Bebe can hear us on now. Every time I'm rocking Jordan and singing her to sleep, it's such an amazing feeling to know that her little brother/little sister is listening 
too!
I have two pictures to make up for not having one last week....cause I know you all were dying to see an update that barely shows any difference! Jordan knows exactly what to do when she sees me setting up the camera and she goes and stands against the wall 
saying, "pitcher, pitcher". Too cute to leave out, right?


2 comments:

  1. Boot camp every other day?! You are killing me over here. I have no more excuses. Ha! You look great as always... so proud of you Super Momma!!!!

    ReplyDelete