Wednesday, April 18, 2012

19 Weeks

How far along? 19w2d today!
Weight gain/loss: Still gaining like it's my job. I'm up 19 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? My maternity pants still fall down, but they're way more comfortable than my jeans, so I deal. My normal tops are starting to look a little "forced" so I'm definitely wearing more maternity tanks, etc.
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep? Depends on how my neck/head are doing. If it's bugging me, I don't sleep great. If it's relaxed, I sleep wonderfully. Last night was not so great. 
Best moment this week? Announcing bebe's sex on here and Facebook.
Food cravings? Anything edible!
Gender: GIRL!
Belly button in or out? Still in.
Movement? I've been feeling her internally for a while now, but I can say for certain that I felt her from the outside on Monday while I was laying on the acupuncture table :)
What I'm looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on Saturday. Can't wait to see Brynnlee for a good 40 minutes on the screen.
Milestones: She now has her own unique set of fingerprints. How cool is that?
19w1d

3 comments:

  1. Love her name! So sweet! Are ya'll going to call her Brynn or Brynnlee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I initially just wanted to name her Brynn, but Bobby didn't like the flow, so we compromised with Brynnlee. I feel like I'll end up calling her Brynn, but I also thought we'd call Jordan, Jordie and we NEVER do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you are!

    I love that we get to know her name early! Can't wait to meet Brynnlee in about 20 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete