Tuesday, September 4, 2012

39 weeks


How far along? 39w yesterday
Weight gain/loss: Considering the amount I've been eating lately, I was shocked to see I lost 1.5 lbs this past week. No joke you guys, I've been eating like it's my job!
Maternity clothes? Same old story, different day. Can't wait to get back into my normal clothes! 
Stretch marks? I've been panicking lately thinking I see some, but I really don't think there's anything there at this time. 
Sleep? I've been sleeping much better again. I'm not so sure my pregsomnia was actually pregsomnia. Bobby and I have gotten in the habit of playing Words With Friends with each other practically all evening and I end up on my phone while watching TV and snooping FB and other blogs. I started to suspect that this may be the reason for my horrible sleep, so I have cut back on all of that and tried to read some of my book before going to bed. Whether it was coincidence or not, I've been sleeping better lately......except for last night. I was up from 1 to a little after 5. I thought for sure that I was leaking and was in the early stages up labor. Bobby was bummed to have to go back to work today, so I was getting so excited to be able to tell him that he didn't have to go because I was finally in labor. I had some minor cramping through that time and started to think of all the things I still needed wanted to get done before Brynnlee came. Well, after falling back to sleep for an hour or so, I woke up and feel just like I have the past several days. I still have my fingers crossed that something is going on and it wont be long, but needless to say, Jordan and I have a few errands to run this morning to take care of that list of things that I thought of.....ummm how do I not have a big sister shirt for Jordan yet???  
Best moment this week? I think the best moment of the week was having Jordan come up to my belly and telling the baby to come out! I had said something to her about telling her baby sister to come out and play days earlier, but she remembered on her own and decided to tell her when she was ready. Pretty sure I shed a tear or two!  
Food cravings? I couldn't pin point a craving if I tried, but like I said above, I'm definitely not having trouble finding anything that sounds good. I feel like I'm treating every meal like it's my last hoorah. Brynnlee and I have surely been well fed the past few days. 
Gender: Still a girl
Belly button in or out? Outie
Movement? I haven't been getting as many protrusions out my right side, but I've been getting more of her butt pushing up through the top of my belly. She's still wiggling, that's for sure! 
What I'm looking forward to: Same as last week.....I am so SO anxious to meet this sweet girl. She can't come soon enough now and I am also still excited to get the decal for her room. I'm thinking it should be here in the next day or so, but I don't know if the holiday is going to slow it down or not. 
Milestones: Brynnlee is now the size of a small watermelon and weighs about 7 lbs. I'm so interested to see the size difference between her and Jordan at birth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment