Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jump On In

This blog has been something that I have wanted to do since Jordan was happily nested in my belly. I've gone back and forth about wanting to have it so that I could look back and reminisce on my pregnancy and her squishy baby days, be able to capture her milestones easier, and to have something that she could read when she gets older. On the flip side, I worry about how often it will really get updated and about my ability to write posts that others will even enjoy reading.


Well, I'm finally taking the plunge. I know I have already missed getting the nitty gritty details of my pregnancy with Jordan and her first year of life (can you believe she's already a year old?? I can't!), but that's all that I am going to allow to slip by me becaaaaaaaaause............this past Sunday, Bobby and I found out that we are EXPECTING #2!!!!!! We are beyond excited and cannot wait to see our family grow and the amazing big sister that Jordan will be. More details on that new adventure will come shortly.


In the next week or so, I plan on doing a post or two of catch-up and then I'm crossing my fingers that I can keep this updated, at least on a weekly basis. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment